Thursday 30 May 2019

Aloe Protective Restoring Mask from the Body Shop

Review: Aloe Protective Restoring Mask (The Body Shop)

Product: The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask Aloe Soothing Rescue Cream Mask FOR SENSITIVE SKIN 100ml




The main ingredients are the following:

 Aloe barbadensis (variation of aloe vera) is known for its 'healing' properties on the skin. It contains a detoxifying concoction of minerals, amino acids and vitamins (notably E and C) which help with the natural regeneration process of the skin, as well as protection from further damage.



So what does my wife Jo think of using this Face Mask Cream?

This is just brilliant. It helps bring hydration to my skin and does not irritate my skin like other masks. It's great for dry skin (which has been a problem for me) but you have to be regular with it. Also, you don't need to apply a thick layer as a small amount goes a long way!

This is my rescue product when my skin decides to get all flaky and dry. Mainly when the weather changes, but also when I have put products on my skin that it didn't like. I put it on in a thin layer in the evening instead of my moisturizer and let it stay on. When I wake up, I feel I have the softest skin and no more flakiness. Sometimes I will let it stay on for 20 minutes and then a wash it off, but it sinks into the skin very easy. Really pleased with this cream and give it 10/10




What about my sister Janet?

I gave some to my sister who is 60 years old. Janet suffers from a very dry eczema skin on her face been trying for years to keep it under control always used prescribed cream and moisturiser.

Janet used the cream for two weeks I now just uses the aloe soothing rescue every morning and night. She told me that she now doesn't need the prescribed creams. Result!

Conclusion. This product is easy to use. You spread a layer on your skin, leave it from 5 to 20 minutes, and wipe off any excess. The skin soaks it up. It's calming and doesn't make the skin feel greasy.

Its on sale through Amazon.
Available in both US and UK

Special Discounted offer on Amazon : CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloe Protective Restoring Mask from the Body Shop

Review: Aloe Protective Restoring Mask (The Body Shop) Product: The Body Shop Aloe Protective Restoring Mask Aloe Soothing Rescue Cream Ma...